Durant Elementary Mission Statement:

To inspire individuals to reach their full potential and prepare them to succeed in the global community in the 21st century.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome to First Grade!

FUN IN FIRST GRADE!

Welcome to first grade! I am VERY excited to work with your children and to learn all about their interests and favorite subjects in school! This is my second year teaching first grade, and my third year teaching! I thoroughly enjoy the daily interactions with children and the adorable things that they say! I look forward to another year of learning from my students, hearing silly jokes, and making learning creative and fun!

I will do my best to update this blog every week with the following information:

  • Weekly HF and Spelling Words
  • Monthly Calendar
  • Classroom and DRES news
  • Homework assignments
  • Educational websites to visit with your children
  • And other exciting, informative ideas :)
Let's make this a fantastic year together!
-Miss Seymour

3 comments:

  1. We look forward to this year and having Riley in your class..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also very excited about the school year. Catherine is so happy about your 1st grade class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete